Generative Artificial Intelligence has emerged as a fascinating and powerful field in Machine Learning. It enables us to generate new and unique content, from realistic images and videos to natural language text, and even virtual characters that can interact with humans.
In this blog post, I have compiled a list of resources that cover the fundamentals of Generative AI, Large Language Models (LLMs) tooling, AWS-related materials, Foundational Model Training and Hosting, Conversational AI, and LLMs Agents.
Whether you’re a beginner or an expert in Generative AI, these resources will help you learn and improve your skills in the field. So let’s dive in and explore the world of Generative AI!
Before diving into the advanced techniques and tools, it is essential to understand the fundamentals of Generative AI. This section provides resources that cover the basics of Generative AI, including Deep Learning, NLP, Illustrated explanation of relevant Neural Networks Architectures as well as a guideline to Prompt Engineering:
Deep Learning and NLP
- Practical Deep Learning for Coders: https://course.fast.ai/
- NLP (Hugging Face course): https://huggingface.co/learn/nlp-course/chapter1/1
Illustrated NLP and Foundational Models
- Word2Vec Explained (Illustration): https://jalammar.github.io/illustrated-word2vec/
- The Illustrated BERT, ELMo, and co.: https://jalammar.github.io/illustrated-bert/
- BERT Explained: https://jalammar.github.io/a-visual-guide-to-using-bert-for-the-first-time/
- Illustrated Transformer Architecture: https://jalammar.github.io/illustrated-transformer/
- Seq2Seq with Attention: https://jalammar.github.io/visualizing-neural-machine-translation-mechanics-of-seq2seq-models-with-attention/
- Explaining Large Language Models: https://jalammar.github.io/explaining-transformers/